ADVANTAGES OF HAVING AN OUTSOURCED TELEMARKETER
- Reduce operating costs.
- Increase cost transparency and—as a result of variable pricing—predictability.
- Improve cash flow and thus limit some capital investment requirements.
- Enhance processing speed, accuracy and consistency.
- Improve service to customers and intermediaries.
- Simplify operating infrastructure, thus increasing the potential to enhance agility, accelerate speed to market, and support the expansion of distribution channels and/or the addition of new ones.
- Add flexibility to cope with changes in transaction volumes, either as a result of expansion or decline of business, or of mergers and acquisitions.
- Build a more productive, better motivated workforce that spends maximum time performing tasks that add real value.